Before you can kick off effective advertising on mobile or the web, you’re going to want your website to be ready to convert customers. If not, your advertising will be all for nothing, right? Kicking off our new series: 5 Tips to a Better Website.
1. Make your Website Mobile-Friendly. This one is very important especially if you’re advertising on mobile. And keep in mind, more than half of consumers shop on mobile! Get mobile friendly here.
2. Create Easy Navigation. Keeping your website simple will help get your customers what they need faster which creates better user experience and in turn, increase chances they will make a purchase from you. 6 Ways to Improve Your Website Navigation.
3. Website Speed Matters. In a study done by Akamai, about half of web users expect a site to load in 2 seconds or less. If it isn’t loaded within 3 seconds, those users tend to abandon the site. 5 Ways to Improve Your Website Load Time.
4. Close the Sale with CTA. Your call-to-action is pretty important. It’s your chance to push your audience to take real steps toward becoming a customer. 7 Tips for a Killer Call-to-Action.
5. Make it Personal. Your customers are human just like you and they want to know there’s a real person on the other site of your website, web chat or customer support. 5 Ways to Add a Personal Touch to your Online Sales Process.
Is your website ready for mobile advertising? Get everything you need to know in our Quick Tour here.